Sunday, June 17, 2012

An INCREDIBLE Father

So I realized that Shaun
is almost never mentioned on the blog.
In honor of Fathers day I would like to rectify that.
I cannot express what an AMAZING father (and husband) Shaun is,
He is the most LOVING man I have ever met.
He has a natural talent for loving others.
He is such an example of strength, forgiveness, and enduring to the end.
And he is 
THE BEST FATHER!
I always knew he would make a great Dad,
But to actually see him in action is incredible.
He is so engaged with everything Lily does.
He adores her and she adores him!

And he is willing to do anything to make her smile, 
or ease her fears.
During one of the hospital stays She thought he was so funny!  






 He has never shied away from changing diapers or cleaning up puke.

 He is tirelessly striving to do all he can for Lily AND for me.
I am amazed by him.
I dont tell him enough how lucky I am.
And I still can't get over how incredible it is that not only
does he know how to take care of all of Lily's special needs 
just as good as I do
(which can be rare in Fathers)
But his CHOSEN line of work
is as a Caregiver for Disabled Adults.
He spends every minute of everyday
either caring for his clients, or for Lily and Me.
And HE LOVES IT!!!!
He is there through the good times...
During a hospital stay she loves for her Daddy to read to her
and the hard times...




1 comment:

  1. Love this! It honestly made me tear up. He is a wonderful man! Ali, you bring out the best in him and have helped him realize his full potental. I think i will read this to grandma Neilson, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete