Thursday, September 13, 2012

PCH Give-a-thon They LOVE Lily!!

This picture in on three different websites.
Its on 98.7 the peaks page, 
KTAR.com
And KTARs facebook page
Its all because of 
KTARs give-a-thon for Phoenix Children's hospital

This picture is all over as well!
They spoke about Lily on the air.
The spoke about how she named her bear 
"E-E" and that she was so sweet with her bear!
They take more and more pictures every time they see her...
And she is on the video on KTARS page
I cant post it here but here is the link

As neat as it is to have Lily receiving so much attention.
Its also a bit heartbreaking.
I am glad that we are able to help raise money for our hospital...
But I just wish we were at home listening,
and thinking 
"I can't imagine what I would do if my kid was ever there"
Just like I used to think before Lily was born...
I  never in my wildest dreams thought 
My child's face would be part of a Children's hospital fundraiser...
But since we are here
We might as well make the most of it!
Plus Lily got an adorable bear that she LOVES
And having an event like this going on sure breaks up the monotony of 
they typical everyday of hospital life!
Plus, It NEVER gets old hearing how cute your kid is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment