Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Puppy Love

So our awesome friends brought Lily a
"pillow pet" style doggie
and it has been a source of joy and comfort ever since!
Kiss the doggy's nose
She loves it sooo much!!
it comforts her when she feels sick
for some reason she REALLY likes to bite it....
at least she's not biting me...

shes also very vocal about loving her puppy...

And then this next video is totally unrelated but I wanted people to see her have a
"good" day!
 This was at IVIG this morning
yesterday she had a hard time even crawling and then today...
well just watch...
She's AMAZING!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love the videos! She is so cute and so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so glad she likes her pillow pet! Thanks for posting cause this totally made my day!! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cuteness! Im totally dieing! I just want to see her in real life! SOOOOO ADORIBLE! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete