Friday, January 13, 2012

she gave me her heart!

Ok, so Lily LOVES doggies,
like screaming, kicking, wiggling, can't contain her excitement loves them! 
So we got her some valentine doggy window clings 
and put them down on her level of our sliding glass door to encourage her to get up on her knees.
Today she was playing by them
and babbling to them and happily pointing at each one,
while I was sitting at the table
across the living room.
after a few minutes she crawled over to me
pulled herself up to standing (YAY)
and held open her hand.
And in her chubby little sweaty palm
was something red and wadded up.
she had a huge smile
so I asked her if it was for me and She nodded her head emphatically yes
and SAID "YEAH!"
So I opened up the wadded lil thing and it was this
She GAVE ME A 
HEART!!!
Talk about "melt my heart"
It totally made my day!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin cute!!!!
sigh, I love her so so much! 
 

4 comments: